Applicable to whole body
Added a variety of Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs, relax the muscles and collaterals, dispel cold and relieve pain.
Comfortable fabric, soft and skin-friendly; delicate embroidery, hidden zipper.
Applicable people: shoulder and neck discomfort, joint pain, uterine cold dysmenorrhea, low back pain, fatigue and fatigue.
1- 2 times a day, continuous hot compress for 10-20 minutes.
1. Spray the hot pack with water first, and then soak all the cotton surface of the pack.
2. Then place the heat pack neatly in the microwave.
3. Microwave to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
1. Add an appropriate amount of water to a steamer and bring to a boil.
2. Wrap the hot pack with plastic wrap.
3. Put in the steamer and heat for 20-30 minutes.
Be careful not to stick the hot pack to the wall of the pot when steaming. After steaming, wrap it with a dry towel to prevent burns. You can wrap it with a wet towel or dry towel (spray water on the surface) for heating. This can effectively avoid hot packs. If the package is burnt, if you are not sure about the temperature and time of use, you can use a low temperature for the first heating according to the power of your own microwave oven or oven. Increase the time (adjust slightly up and down based on medium heat and 3 minutes), and find the most suitable heating method after many attempts.